Zucchini in the oven with white sauce
Zucchini in the oven with white sauce – A delicious meal
2.20 lbs of zucchini
2.65 oz of butter
1 tbsp. flour
1 1/2 cup of milk
Clean the zucchini, wash them and put them in boiling water with salt.Drain them in the sieve and leave them on a kitchen towel to leave their water.In a bowl, put milk, flour and butter, add salt and pepper, according to your taste and prepare the sauce.Grease a griddle with butter, put the zucchini and pour the white sauce and put them in the oven to brown.
Zucchini or Italian variations (spicy, dark green or dark green) are generally perishable vegetables, so we recommend buying only the quantity you need.
Here are some interesting things about zucchini:
1. Zucchini contains 95% water.
2. A zucchini has only 25 calories, compared to a baked potato, which has, for example, 130 calories;
4. The easiest way to prepare zucchini: cut them into thin slices, place them on the grill and serve them with garlic.
5. They have no fat, cholesterol, are rich in vitamin C and contain more potassium than a banana.
6. Boil very quickly, due to the high water content;
*The picture shown is for illustration purposes only.